Day 4 of Hello Helsinki is here and the Student partners are hard at work all around the Helsinki region. The focal point still being at Vanha ylioppilastalo, the 2 Jesses are taking on the challenge of running Kodu-workshops in public libraries around town. If you are interested in Kodu, come by Elielinaukio’s Kirjasto 10 or Vuosaari library!
- Tech Days 2013 wp.me/p1KT2e-ij 4 years ago
- The latest installment of @imaginecup TV is now live with the latest competition updates. bit.ly/XDx2S9 4 years ago
- Hack yourself a job as a #wpdev @nokia! This #hackathon engages local @ImagineCup teams and is a huge opportunity. ow.ly/hiFtD 4 years ago
- #wp7 owner?The 7.8 update started rolling out last night! More information on @kitevesku 's blog (in Finnish) about it. mrwpf.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/nyk… 4 years ago
- Do you have a gamechanger idea for an #ImagineCup #Windows8 app? We've got your next steps and resources right 'ere bit.ly/SJ3lCf. 4 years ago